Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sew Your Own Christmas Eve Pajama Shorts!

Santa comes down the chimney tomorrow night!  Opening a single gift of new Christmas pajamas is a tradition for many on Christmas Eve.  If this blog post is A) reminding you of your lack of wrapped pajamas for your family members, or B) notifying you of a new tradition that you may want to partake in, then read on.  With a bit of fabric and a sewing device (either a sewing machine or a needle and thread) you can create functional, inexpensive, delightful little pajama pants or shorts. These can easily be paired with a cotton t-shirt to create a perfect Christmas Eve pajama set.
     With the help of instructables.com  I created these festive pajama shorts ( just a shorter version of the pants) in about 3ish hours.  If you already know how to sew a crotch then you are in luck, because this single piece of the shorts took me about two hours to figure out.  I sewed and pulled apart my sewing many times.  But I was determined to get that crotch right...And lucky me, look at my new pajama shorts!

No comments:

Post a Comment