Friday, December 28, 2012

Recipe Girl's Cinnamon Role Pancakes

Before I stumbled across this Cinnamon Role Pancake recipe, by Recipe Girl, I did not know that such creations existed.  The combination of the ingredients in this way, gives one the allusion that she, (or he) is actually eating a cinnamon role.  I'm sure I am not the first to recognize the lack of comparison between those recipes that claim to be something similar to a Moist Chocolate Cake Pancake, when in actuality, they are some unrecognizable version of the dessert in pancake form.  No, no, no,  these pancakes flaunt the flavors of warm, sweet cinnamon roles, mmmm...


After observing the fabulous demo pictures for this recipe, you will be able to tell that my swirl technique needs practice!

Try them yourself and drop me a comment to let me know how your swirls turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment