Monday, January 7, 2013

My handmade Jewelry Stand/Key Holder/Pin Board/ Etc.!

 Ever wish for a handy little spot to pin up the grocery list and store your key?  Or, how about a spot to pin a reminder, and a few rings and bracelets?  Whether it be a cute love letter, a grocery list, or a recipe for tonight's dinner clipped out of a magazine, I love to have a central place to keeps these kinds of things. . . .Well, LOOK AT THIS!!!  This framed pin board is the solution to any and all of my problems!And, it is precisely what I created as a birthday gift for my sister.  The idea was inspired, by browsing many Pinterest pins of handy jewelry stands and cork boards.  My creation stands alone and is very compact for those of us who have about -2 inches left in our homes for any clutter (me).   There are hooks at the top for hanging things like keys, or bracelets, or rings, and the middle is a pin board. What else could you possibly want?!


And here it is, the pretty pink Nicole nail polish was part of her gift. . .(though unrelated).

Let me know how you like it, I am thinking about making more in different variations. . .what about something that holds head scarves, hmmm. . . !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment